Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's on its way!!

Happy Halloween!!

Just a few hours ago I received word that my passport, with the visa sticker inside, is on its way to me via UPS overnight!! After months of waiting and worrying, and waaay to much expense and hassle, this saga is FINALLY coming to an end! Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to upload a photo until I get back to Belgium next Monday, but I'll be sure to put one up on the site then, so everyone can see what the big deal was all about!

Also on tap for next week, a little history/current events information about Belgium's political and cultural divisions. It doesn't get much coverage at all here in the States, but Belgium has had (and continues to have) its share of disagreements between the Flemish and Walloon communities, and it's been interesting for us to learn more about what's going on. More on that later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Jen. This is great news and surely warrants all the above kudos. This story alone will take two chapters in your autobiography. :-)

Miz K said...

Hooooooooooooooray! You must be so relieved!